Monday, October 20, 2014

Mondays Movie News Links


Note: My previous blog, "My Day Hanging out with Ultron" posted 1/19/14 is a work in progress. Radio Show will be added this week. But in the meantime check out the pictures and links.
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-Age-Ultron-Setting-Record-Marvel-Studios-Category-67797.html
Guardians had that many special effects? And this beats the record. Sweet. It's all good. Read on.

Not a big Arrow fan but now that Vinnie is on the show, back to doing my homework. This guy just plays Villainy great. He was wasted as Juggernaut in X-Men 3 (well everyone was, lol) so it's good he's back in the comic universe. Better write him a good script. Jones can back it up. Yeah, I'm a fan.

Nothing new here but the ironic thing was both him and Spielberg are both responsible for the summer blockbuster and the new breed of franchises. But at least their films were fun. Except for Marvel most of the other films as I said on my Radio Show are burden by Movie studio corporations and their Micro Management. A term I heard on Metallica's 3D Movie Bonus Features. Then they wonder why Cable TV ratings are going thru the roof....Which reminds me.....

Internationally I didn't realize it was this huge. Another 2 years and this cast can retire with some great FU money. Good for them. Then again how hard is it to translate ZOMBIE in different languages around the world, lol.

Cabin Fever remake. Are U FKing Kiddin' Me? And using the same script to boot (no pun intended).
Well they pulled the plug on his Green Inferno horror flick (remember those trailers?) so looks like he has no other choice but to go back to old ground. Where's Tarantino when you need him?





No comments: