Sunday, August 18, 2013

Horror Movie Hatchet 3 Director Interviewed

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cinemaconqueso/2013/08/13/hatchet-iii-interview-with-series-creator-adam-green?utm_source=Overheard%2BNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Hosts_05282013&utm_campaign=OVERHEARD_EMAIL&utm_content=A

Sorry for the long link but I had to post this for us old school horror fans aka Freddie, Jason, Micheal, etc.
Just to let you know when Adam Green first came out with Hatchet 1, I thought this as a poor man's wanna be student film school. He has come a long way and I loved this movie as I will be mentioning this on our next show on Blog Talk Radio.
New Show coming later this week. And I am loading the video show on MNN for Monday but it's taking
longer than usual as I'm trying a new system. (not looking good, taking way too long), LOL.

More on this tomorrow...

No comments: