Thursday, February 16, 2012

Foo Fighter Grammy Speech Pt. 1

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/dave-grohl-on-the-foo-fighters-grammy-success-and-going-analog-20120215?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
First, sorry for these part 1 and 2 as I'm trying to catch up with different projects that
soon will be under one umbrella.
But for now I'm getting a lot of e-mails asking what I think of this speech.
Most of you know I recorded back in the old days with 4 track adn then 8 track
when home recording became available. And now we are working with Protools and
Garageband.
Samd as the old days we used old Sony Editing Videos machines and now we have
Avid, Premiere, Final Cut going digital as film is disappearing along with film for pictures aka
Kodak.

So what do I think? Well read the article and I'll give my response tomorrow.

No comments: